Quick Resolution: Blue Screen Error - Sign-On Initialization

Recently, my windows updated; however, somehow the update led to a windows sign-on initialization blue screen error and I could not boot my device. It was possible because the update had corrupted the windows file. The previous time a similar error had occurred, the service centre had conveyed that it was a windows crash and I had to get it re-installed and lighten my pockets down. This time though, I have found a quick temporary fix, at least that would allow runs and enable users to take a backup of the data. So, the way is, for my hp pavilion,

1. Reboot the device and keep pressing Esc while the device is booting

2. This opens up the boot options

3. Select Boot Device Manager

4. Next select Boot through SSD (I had Kingston SSD installed...)

Done!

Next, uninstall the recently downloaded updates that might have created the failure. For this, refer to the following link,



Comments